- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 29 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 25 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 22 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 18 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 15 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 11 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 08 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 04 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 01 Mar 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 25 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 22 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 18 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 15 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 11 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 08 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 04 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 01 Feb 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 28 Jan 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 25 Jan 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 21 Jan 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Wed 18 Jan 2017
- Irish Lotto Numbers – Sat 14 Jan 2017
|Site||Irish Lotto?||Deposit Bonus||Casino Bonus|
|Betfred||YES||£50 (+£10 No Deposit Bonus)||£200|
Play the Irish Lotto Online
NEW – Play the Irish Lotto With Paddy Power
Paddy Power are Irelands top bookmaker. They offer their services to punters world wide.
Signup and play the Irish lotto with paddy power and get better odds than the official lottery and new customers bonuses including a £30 free bet!
As with all lottos, the point in them is to invest a little money in order to get a large return. The Irish lotto seems like that perfect venue. Let’s take a moment to compare the Irish Lotto with American Lotto, in order to weigh the benefits of the Irish Lotto. In America, the lotto has two drawbacks:
1) There are taxes assessed with every prize won.
2) You must divulge your personal information like name, state you live in and amount won after taxes in all but five states.
The beauty in the Irish lotto is that regardless of what country you are in or from, you do not have to pay taxes on it. Did you hear that? Yes, according to the Irish Lotto information on their website, no taxes are taken from your prizes. The other up side is that no one ever has to know that you won the Irish Lotto. Unlike America’s Lotto giving everyone your information which basically says, ‘come kill me and take my money,’ Irish Lotto allows you to be completely anonymous. Now you’re probably thinking that this is way too good to be true. Honestly, so was I… so I kept reading.
The Irish Lotto is available for anyone to enter by internet. However, their website is missing some valuable information. The site never tells how much a ticket costs, because they run it as more of a club with membership fees. These membership fees include payments to the agents that handle the money, the credit card fees, subscription fees and the actual ticket costs. Does it all work itself out when its said and done? I couldn’t tell you; they didn’t give a price. for more info see lotto junkie
Here are a few similarities to the American Lotto and the Irish Lotto. In America, lottery winnings go to education or whatever each state has decided to use it for. The Irish Lotto earnings go towards funding cultural events, hospitals, sports and national heritage. The numbers for the Irish Lotto are drawn two times a week; on Wednesday and Saturday. Just like the lottery in every country, there are always scams. Please be on the look out for emails regarding winnings to a lottery you never invested in. I can’t tell you how many rich family members in Africa have died leaving me their unclaimed millions. Both the American and Irish Lotto websites state that the scams are on a rise, so if you have any questions, please contact them directly. Chances are, you are the target of a scam.
If you are looking for a get rich quick opportunity, it’s a lottery! Go for it! I would advise you to contact the Irish Lottery to inquire about pricing. Please visit their website to read all of the tiny, fine print. Keep in mind that tickets are never marked up (according to the site) but do you want the commitment of a membership? If you still think that the pros outweigh the cons and you could be the next unknown millionaire; spend wisely.